Fellowship Power Lunch hosts monthly luncheons featuring inspirational speakers to empower, enrich, and strengthen relationships of all attendees. Read more to learn about the luncheons or get involved as a social media volunteer.
- Describe Volunteer Opportunity
A social media Volunteer needed for the non-profit, Fellowship Power Lunch. We are 4 years strong and growing, in Frisco, TX.
This is a volunteer board position for social media and requires around 3 hours per week, plus the opportunity to participate in our once a month motivational and educational luncheons.
The position will provide opportunities to develop skills, meet incredible national and international speakers, and interact successful businessmen and women within our surrounding communities. The candidate may work remotely.
- Tell us the time period you would like the volunteer to work.
Spring 2020 (generally February – April)
- How many hours per week is the volunteer expected to work?
Less than 10 hours
- Can the volunteer work some or part of their time from home?
ALL hours can be worked from home
- Are you willing to complete the forms necessary to allow students to receive course credit?
- Is your organization for-profit or non-profit?
- Is this paid?
- Is it possible for this to result in a job offer for the student?
- Organization Info:
Fellowship Power Lunch
LisaKay Kaye Gurney
P.O. Box 6072
Frisco, Texas 75035
- Contact Info:
LisaKay Gurney, Founder of Fellowship Power Lunch
Taylor L. Cole Longacre
SMU CCPA Advisory Board